10 March 2017 | Permanent, full-time
The primary focus of this position is to provide high level executive secretarial support to the Chief Executive of this private sector organisation.
Having worked in an EA position previously, you will be experienced in dealing with multiple tasks at one time, able to organise travel bookings, manage a diary, prepare documents and reports for meetings as well as general administrative tasks. You'll not be phased by the many ad-hoc tasks that are often passed on to you and your can-do attitude will ensure no job is too big or too small and you'll thrive in the every day is different atmosphere whilst consistently smoothing the was for this busy Chief Executive.
You will be someone who can demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills - both written, oral
* Great interpersonal skills
* A proven ability to prioritise, co-ordinate multiple activities at one time and work calmly under pressure
* Experience working within and an understanding of the corporate environment at a senior level - including ability to work with confidential information and be discreet
* An enthusiastic, energetic and positive attitude is a must
Your responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with high level urgent and confidential issues
* Diary and email management
* Preparation of documentation, including agendas, meeting papers and minute taking
* Monitoring of key projects to provide regular briefing to the Chief Executive
* Arranging travel
* Event management
* Liaising with Board President
To be considered for this role you will have experience working as an EA at a Senior level including liaising with a Board of Directors.