Practice Assessment Coordinator
4 May 2017 | Permanent, full-time
• Join our friendly, collaborative and supportive team
• Bright, central Wellington office with harbour views
• Professional development opportunities
The College is a professional membership organisation which works to strengthen the professionalism and practice of its members. The College provides education, assessment, quality and support services for general practitioners and rural hospital medicine; and represents its members by providing advice and expertise to government and within the wider health sector.
Working within the Quality team, the successful candidate will assist in building relationships with, and advising General Practitioners and practice staff on the processes associated with the College's practice accreditation and assessment programmes.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• a strong customer service orientation
• an agility of thinking in order to understand the practice accreditation and assessment programme requirements and to exercise sound judgement when following business process
• strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise an administrative workload
• excellent communication skills both when writing and advising stakeholders verbally
• proficiency with information technology, including interactive databases, word processing, spreadsheets, databases and email
While experience in the health sector is preferred, we welcome applications from all candidates that meet the above criteria and who are keen to learn.
In return, the College offers some great incentives for staff, including a generous contribution towards wellness initiatives of your choosing; training and development opportunities and social activities that take place throughout the year.
Download the job description