Before you start – Important!
Below is some guidance to help submit your application successfully.
1. You will need your Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) registration number.
2. Payment is required to submit your application
You will need to make full payment of $NZD400.00 including GST at the time of your submission, or we will be unable to process your application.
3. You must allow pop-ups.
6. You must answer all fields marked with an asterisk.
To complete this application you will need to allow pop-ups. Simple online instructions are available for web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
4. The application will take you approximately 90 minutes to complete
The application form has 11 sections and it will take approximately 90 minutes to complete. If you are unable to complete the application in one session, you will be able to save it and come back to it at a later stage.
5. We recommend using Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari on a desktop or laptop to complete your form. We do not recommend using a Smartphone to complete your application as the form requires multiple document uploads.
If you do not provide information for all fields marked with a red asterisk (including file upload fields) you will not be able to submit your application.
7. Save your entries to the form as you go to avoid losing any content should your session end unexpectedly.