The Council is the listening post for all College members and relays critical viewpoints regarding policy issues, priorities for policy work and other opinions from around New Zealand to the Board.
What is the National Advisory Council?
The National Advisory Council is composed of:
- A Fellow appointed by each Faculty to represent that Faculty
- A Fellow appointed by each Chapter to represent that Chapter (with the exception of the the Registrars’ Chapter who may appoint an Associate or Member)
- Two College Members nominated by Te Akoranga a Māui
- Chairs of Expert Advisory Groups as determined by the NAC
- The College's CEO (ex officio and without voting rights)
View the National Advisory Council minutes (member log-in required)
Read latest NAC summary May 2018 (member log-in required)