Since 1974, The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners has brought together New Zealand’s GPs into a membership organisation that delivers post-graduate education.
A new role has been created for an Education Coordinator to support our registrars progressing through the GP Education programme. Working with the Senior Education Coordinator, you will be actively involved in the clinical and written exams, and assessments as part of the team.
You will help contribute to developing the next specialist GPs for the primary health sector.
Ideally you will:
- Have a background in tertiary education will be crucial as you’ll be working with internal and external stakeholders such as medical educators, registrars and assessors.
- Bee detailed, and careful but work in a collaborative style
- Possess an understanding of quality management systems within an education setting and enjoy working closely with a range of key stakeholders
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential
- We’re a pretty stand-out bunch who are dedicated to the cause of general practice and health equity in New Zealand, and are looking for someone who can support us in this goal
Applications will run through to 3 May 2021 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interview sooner.
Applications are invited to apply as soon as possible.
Please apply quickly and forward your CV and cover letter to - DHPconsultancy@outlook.com