GP representative wanted for The ON TRACK Network
Two GPs sought for a maternal and perinatal clinical trials network
The ON TRACK Network is a New Zealand-wide multidisciplinary maternal and perinatal clinical trials network. The Network will be undertaking a research prioritisation project to direct future clinical trials research and research resources that provide maximum benefit to the future health and wellbeing of mothers and babies in NZ. Two College members are invited to join the project for a one-off activity.
More about the role:
- There are no formal Terms of Reference for the ranking group. This is a one-off activity and additional meetings are not expected.
- Time commitment - anticipated that the Ranking Group will meet for a half/full day with approximately 2-3 hours of preparation work prior to the meeting and a further 2-3 hours to complete the ranking process after the meeting.
- Meetings will be held via video-link.
- There is no payment for this contribution of time and travel is not required.
- Input will be based on maternal/perinatal clinical experience.
- The Network is very keen to ensure the project has very wide engagement across all disciplines involved in maternal and perinatal health and includes the views of women and whānau.
Read more about the research:
How to apply
If you would like to represent the College please apply before 27 May and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to download the application form.