In General Practice, you never know who or what you're going to see. You get to see kids, older people and everything in between.
Applications for the 2020/21 Rural Hospital Medicine Training Programme have closed. If you have a question about your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Applications open Feb – 14 April 2020
• Applications are reviewed
• If you are eligible you will be invited to a selection interview (date TBC)
• Successful applicants will be sent offer letters and will start on their programme in Dec 2020
To enrol in the Rural Hospital Medicine Training Programme, you must have:
The Division currently charges a FTE programme fee of $4775 + GST per annum for its contribution to your training. This fee has not increased for several years. There is an additional compulsory annual cost of $1,419.78 + GST which gives you associate membership of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners and the Division of Rural Hospital Medicine. These fees can all be legitimately claimed back from your employer.
* Part time in relation to DRHM programme fee is defined as less than 3.5 days per week or overall less than 36.4 weeks per year (7/10)
Did you gain your Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) by passing the assessment* route in Australia? Please apply now to become a Fellow of our College through the recognition agreement between the RNZCGP and ACRRM. All you need to do is complete and return the application form and all the supporting documents.
*You must have completed the ACRRM registrar training and assessment programme in Australia.